- WHERE DO YOUR ROADS TAKE YOU
- THE CHRISTMAS STORY
- WILL YOU CHOOSE TO SAVE ME?
- WHICH BIBLE SHOULD I TRUST AS THE WORD OF GOD?
- HE IS THE GOD OF THE IMPOSSIBLE
- DANGEROUS INFLUENCES
- FRET NOT THYSELF BECAUSE OF EVIL DOERS
- HAVE WE RUN OUR COURSE AS A NATION
- SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS
- THE POWER OF GOD’S WORD
- I CARRY A LANTERN
- GODS POSITIONING SYSTEM
- THOSE LEFT BEHIND
- DID YOU KNOW THAT ANGELS LEARN FROM US
- CREATING A PRAYER DIARY
- TATERS DON’T GROW ON MOUNTAINS
- TAKING YOUR FIRST STEP AS A NEW CHRISTIAN
- KEEP PLOWING AHEAD
- THE RAPTURE GENERATION
- GETTING TO HEAVEN AT OUR OWN SPEED
- DARE I BELIEVE THIS AS TRUTH
- THE TWENTY-THIRD PSALM
- IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND
- I’M PLUMB TUCKERED OUT
- WHICH SIDE OF THE BOAT DO YOU FISH FROM
- WINNING THE BATTLE
- WHO IS ANTICHRIST AND WHERE DOES HE COME FROM?
- A PLAN OF SALVATION USING A PLAIN WHITE PAPER
- ENTERING INTO THE BEGINNING OF THE END
- IS THIS GOD’S WORD
- THE BIRTH OF A MINISTRY
- WE NEED TO STAND OUR WATCH
- BY THE GRACE OF GOD Devotional and Prayer Diary
- THE DOGWOOD A WITNESS OF NATURE
- WHAT WONDROUS LOVE
- IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU
- LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN
- I WILL NOT FORGET
- SINGING YOUR BEST TUNE
- HOW IS YOUR WALK WITH THE LORD?
- IS THE GRASS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE?
- IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND
- SIN HAS NO BRAKES
- AND I REMEMBER
- WHERE DID THE FAMILY GO WRONG
- CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
- ALL OF CREATION
On October 30, 1978 I became a Born Again believer in Christ. During my lifetime I have had the privilege to sit under some very devout and awe inspiring men of God who have helped to develop my Christian walk. I have so much enjoyed their teachings and have greatly enjoyed my time in the study of God's Holy Word. Through the power and conviction of the Holy Spirit God's presence became so real to me. I have witnessed the life changing miracle in others through His salvation and grace, and have always desired in some way to be a blessing and help to others.
As a Christian I have had my own share of personal struggles and trials. If I have learned nothing more about being a Christian, I have learned that you cannot get so far away from God's love that there is no road of recovery leading us back to Him. Our God sent His Son from the realm of eternity to come to this tiny speck of a planet for one reason; and that reason was you and me. If we were that important to Him, than it behooves us to learn all that we can about Him.
I have lived most of my life in the south central portion of the state of Pennsylvania and have grown accustom to the four seasons of the year where I have enjoyed the change that each one brings. I grew up in the country a few miles away from French Creek State Park and as a young boy my country life was a wonderful experience.
Now that my family has grown and I am in my years of retirement I can now pursue my heart's desire to become a writer. I have authored a book through WestBow Publishing entitled "By the Grace of God Devotional and Prayer Diary," and I have written a series of Gospel booklets.
My goal is to finish strong in my Christian walk, actively share the good news that Jesus saves, and to be an encouragement and strength to those that are struggling or beginning their journey as a Christian.
May the Lord embrace you with His love and fill you with the power of the Holy Spirit as you continue in your journey!
Please take time to visit my sites and by all means leave a comment.
- Be On Guard
- Emotional stress
- Food for thought
- Gospel Booklets
- Hope in troubled times
- Our History
- Sharing a moment
- Short Story
- Spiritual Growth amd Help
- Trials or Troubles
- Troubled Times
- Typology Study
- Words of Encouragement
Blogs I Follow